What do you want from your accountant?
At Holbrook Curtis we have developed a tax and accounting practice specifically tailored to meet the needs of individuals, entrepreneurs and small - to medium-sized businesses. Our one-to-one service gives our clients peace of mind knowing we have met all their compliance obligations, whilst providing the added reassurance that their tax and business welfare are always our number one priority.
The top ten qualities our clients expect are –
- Peace of mind, no shocks, everything is explained
- Integrity, they want to hear how it is, honestly
- Trust, it is a very personal relationship
- Knowledge, the right level of expertise
- Pro-action, being ahead of the game, being creative
- Reliability, getting the job done on time and accurately
- Professionalism, adhering to the ethics of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Promptness, responding quickly to the clients’ needs
- Interest, genuine desire to understand the needs of the client
- Adding value, putting in the extra effort to give the client an advantage
At Holbrook Curtis we take care our clients receive all of these and more.