These are the areas of service which contribute to the well being of our clients and give them an added advantage in tax minimisation and profit growth.
- Tax Planning – using the legislation to the clients’ best advantage, sorry no “tax schemes”
- Succession Planning – planning the most beneficial business exit route
- Planning how best to retain profits and income – reducing the tax burden
- Management Accounts – an essential tool for the successful business
- Maximising profit distribution – in the most tax efficient way
- Salary and Share Option structures – a vital part of getting profit extraction right
- Planning for Acquisitions and Mergers – providing necessary due diligence and tax advice
- Project Planning and Capital Investment – adding the essential financial and tax planning
- Tax Advice – for Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax, National Insurance, VAT, Inheritance Tax and Stamp Duty
- HMRC Shield – we represent our clients in all negotiations and communications with HMRC
- HMRC Reviews – we handle all HMRC enquiries and provide fee protection insurance
- Start Ups – advising how best to structure a new business and new company registrations.
With taxes often being the highest overhead cost any business or individual is likely to experience it is essential to keep these liabilities as low as legally possible.